Our babies are no longer babies, and with mixed emotions, we said our goodbyes to our children and their parents. We were honoured for the entrust they gave us to look after their most precious little one. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of yours and your little one lives. Greatly appreciated
Our Staff team are caring and hard working, I am so proud of their achievements
- Laura McGregor is working towards her PDA level 8 - Childhood Practices - year 1.
- Natalie Linton has qualified in her SVQ level 3 and she is happily settled in her new role.
- Kara Carson & Alishba Nazir is working towards there SVQ level 3.
- Kirsty Colquhoun has taken on the role of Health & Safety officer
- Sima Marashi has taken on the role of Fire officer.
Our Baby Room is a large bright & cosy room which caters to meet all the children's individual needs/stages. We provide a range of learning experience throughout the day to further their development.
Our 2-3 Room is a large bright & cosy room which caters to meet all the children's individual needs/stages. We provide a range of learning experience throughout the day to further their development.
Our 3-5 room is a large spacious room which has free access to a small garden area, where the children enjoy free flow indoors & outdoors throughout the day.
We started our Eco school in January 2018, the children & staff alongside the Eco committee have been working hard to gain the bronze & silver awards. Our next focus is recycling and up-cycling, we are always looking for new ideas to help the reserve our environment.